DELTA STATE BURSARY AND SCHOLARSHIP BOARD, ASABA. DELTA STATE
2018/2019 STUDENTS SPECIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME (SSAS) REGISTRATION EXERCISE.
This to inform the all the Delta State indegenes that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open the site for online bursary registration of Students for the State Government’s 2018/2019 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Friday 15th, February to Friday 13th, March, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for 2018/2019 Delta State Student Bursary Award program
All applicants must;
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- Have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or;
- Be in ND 11 and HND 11 in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students;
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to apply for 2018/2019 Delta State Student Bursary Award program
All eligible Students advised to ;
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply here” to login and revalidate your details for old Students or submit your bursary application form for new Students;
- Printed and Signed copy of your Acknowledgement Card should be emailed to 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your bursary registration.
- Note: Double application will disqualify you. All applications must be processed and submitted online.
All enquiries should be channelled to help lines TIMOTHY 07066092632, or OLOKOCHA 08032261336 or emailed to email@example.com
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship.