Agip Oil Company Limited is one of the top leading oil companies in Nigeria, they are inviting offering qualified and interested Nigerian graduates the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
Application Closes: 1st June 2019
Details of the Award: Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligible Countries: Nigerian Students
Fields of Study: Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Type: Postgraduate (Masters)
Eligibility: To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, Applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2019 (applicable to overseas category).
What are the benefits? The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Duration of Scholarship: As determined by the sponsor
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng
This content was originally published on After School Africa from https://www.afterschoolafrica.com/5370/agip-scholarship-tertiary-institutions-awards-scheme/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
Hi! Fast.net.ng believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.