Applications are invited form qualified candidate for the ongoing Daily Need Distributions Company students internship program 2019. The Daily Need Distributions Company students internship program is designed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations.
Hence Interested candidates are advice to apply for the Opposition below;
Job Position: Industrial Attachment Student
Job Location: Idu Industrial Area and Nyanya Branch, Abuja
- Any Student in the following fields or study :Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Business Administration.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Excel very good well and data entry.
- Preferably residing in Lugbe or Jabi, Sunnyvale, Kuje, Galadimawa or Gwagwalada axis.
General Eligibility Criteria for Daily Need Distributions Company Internship
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Age 25 to 40)
- Invoicing of all customers, IBT Transfers to Branches and all Warehouse transfers to Mini Warehouses.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi drops.
- Ensuring timely supplies of inventory to customers and Mini Warehouses. This entails managing and coordinating the activities of the drivers, stock handlers, Warehouse Assistants and the entire supply chain.
- Reconciling the stock cards versus sage pastel on a daily/monthly bases, tracing and ensuring all transactions are captured correctly.
- Preparing Branches DIMS, collating that of other Branches and reporting it.
- Assist the Logistics Manager in reporting making calls across branches, reporting of OTD, GIT, updating the order tool and placing orders across Branches.
- Updating the KPI Board and reporting same.
- Completes Warehouse operational requirement by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
- coordinates the receiving of inventory into the Warehouse.
- Anchors the pre- loading of Sales Representative (VSR,MSR, BSR, TSR etc).
- Periodic training of Stock Handlers, Warehouse Assistants, and on boarding of Sales Representatives.
- Coordinates the activities of the Warehouse staff in our Mini Station.
- Making sure the Warehouse is well arranged, stocks properly stacked for the purpose of counting
- Must be Residing in Nyanya, Jikwoyi , Mararaba, Masaka, (Nassarawa or Abuja)