Do you missed 2019 Chevron January – June Internship Application due to improper information? Now this is another opportunity for you! This is to inform you that the links to apply into the 2019 July – December Internship
Programs are now available on the Recruiting Management System (RMS). All internship
candidates are required to go on the RMS to apply and submit their relevant documents.
Please note that hard or soft copies of internship applications are no longer accepted.
to apply use the following links:
- Undergraduate students in Nigeria: 2019 July – December Internship Placement (Undergraduates)
- International Undergraduate students: 2019 July – December Internship Placement (International Undergraduates)
- Graduate students: 2019 July – December Internship Placement (Graduates)
Eligibility Criteria for 2019 July December Chevron Internship Application
- Candidate must be a Nigerian in a Nigerian or overseas Institution.
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to a Diploma, Bachelors’, or Masters’ Degree as applicable testing schedule
- Undergraduate candidates – June 2019
Placement of candidate is dependent on meeting the approved cut-off marks, and availability of internship slot in the company. The company continues to provide temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
For more information on the Internship program in Chevron Nigeria, candidates are required to use this link.
If you wish to forward any of the internship links to an external contact, kindly open the link, copy the URL address from the browser and paste on an email. This is to protect company information.
The undergraduate, international undergraduate and graduate internship links will not be accessible after November 30, 2019.
Interested candidates are advice to use the above link to apply.
For further enquiries, please contact Bibian Ezemba on Ext. 68692 or e-mail