Mazars Nigeria -This is a company that has been in existence for over 20 years with branches in Lagos and Onitsha.
As a result of their continuous existence and expansion they are looking to fill the below vacant position in its Onitsha Branch with competent and vibrant individuals who will bring fresh ideas and insights:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Code: GAAC001
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/R, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Analysing cost of goods in production process.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Establish and execute internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures.
- In-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions.
- Access risk, analyse efficiency and inform policy decisions made by executive management.
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc /HND in Accounting or Finance related courses.
- Professional Certification is mandatory (ACA, ACCA)
- A minimum of 7 years and above working experience in a business or finance environment.
- Experience and br knowledge of the manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- IFRS knowledge and exposure is an advantage
- Ability to use quick book accounting software is mandatory
- The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to Onitsha.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Clearly stating the Job code.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.